St. Mark Catholic Church Masterplan
St. Mark Catholic Church
Project Initiatives (2005)
The building initiatives or building phasing for construction is directly related to the amount of funds available to the parish in any given time. The following is a broad-brush outline of building initiatives based on feedback given to us from the Building Committee on what their priorities for construction would be.
- Purchase new Rectory (completed 2005)
- Move out of existing Rectory
- Construct meeting room additions, kitchen additions and storage additions to Activity Center.
- Demolish Waguespack conference room.
- Construction new administration building.
- Tie-in city water and sewer system.
- Provide restroom access from existing sanctuary to new restrooms in administration building.
- Construction new additions and renovate existing PSR building.
- Move into administration and PSR building.
- Demolish existing rectory.
- Construct new parking areas and promenade areas, including walkway and walkway covers.
- Construct new sanctuary.
- Tie into and renovate existing sanctuary to new gathering space.
- Renovate existing chapel.