Interior Designer posted 7/1/2021
Holly & Smith Architects is GROWING! We are looking to expand our Interior Design Department with enthusiastic, positive team players who enjoy working collaboratively. Celebrating over 40 years of business, Holly and Smith Architects provides a creative learning environment fueled with passion for innovation and fostered through a culture of design. We provide thoughtful solutions delivered through unparalleled customer service and resonated by relationships with numerous repetitive clients. Team members are offered flexibility, stability in the profession, as well as opportunities for growth.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
– 5-10 years experience in Commercial Interior Design
– Licensed Interior Designer is a plus
– Creative ability and thoughtful insight
– Specialized experience in the fields of Corporate Office, Healthcare and Hospitality, is a plus
– Demonstration of strong organizational, graphic, written, and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in using Revit, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop is preferred
– Rendering capability in 3-D programs / ENSCAPE is a plus
– Limited knowledge of AutoCAD / Sketchup
– Ability to work with a team of other design professionals, including Architects, Engineers, and Contractors
– Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects, often against tight deadlines
- Hammond (Preferred)
- New Orleans (Possible Alternative)
Interested candidates should forward resume and portfolio with – Attn: Interior Designer to firstname.lastname@example.org
H/S Architects is an established Architectural Firm with over 40 years of experience in the Design Profession. H/S is led by a collaborativeteam of dedicated and inspired individuals. We are passionate about what we do, and we put in the hard work to get the job done.
With two office locations, we are always interested in hearing from creative and motivated individuals interested in joining the H/S team.
Emerging Professional Development Program
Our Emerging Professional Development Program offers excellent opportunities for those who consider themselves to be entrepreneurial overachievers, and who have the desire to enthusiastically embrace work, the self-confidence to offer creative thoughts, and the maturity to work in a team environment. This program allows talented young professionals an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm.
The H/S Summer Internship Program affords undergraduates the opportunity to experience firsthand exposure to real projects, interdisciplinary design, and best architectural practices. Architecture internships are a great way to learn how to build, create, and manage a construction project in the office and on site.
If you are interested in applying for a position at H/S, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.